This article takes a look at the Innokin Endura T22 starter kit, it has been released alongside the Innokin Endura T18 but features over double the battery capacity and a stylish box styled look.
It comes from the Innokin stable, a long standing manufacturer that is well known for its quality products, so the EnduraT22 does shape up to be a great option for a beginner vaper.
Let’s have a look at what it offers…
The Endura T22 kit is designed to be an all in one beginners vaping kit, and the box contents feature everything you will need to get started.
The Endura T22 Kit features-
- 1x Innokin Endura T22 2200 mAh battery
- 1x T22 tank
- 1x Micro USB Charging Cable
- 2x 1.5ohm T18E Japanese Cotton Coils
- 1x Set of spare O-Rings
- 1x User Manual
- Easy to use
- Top refilling system
- 4 different colors available
- 1.5ohm T18E Japanese Cotton Coil
- Real 2200mAh capacity Endura battery
- Fixed power output of 14 watts
- Can handle resistance down to 1.2ohm
- 100% Japanese Organic Cotton delivers rich flavors and full satisfying clouds.
- 2ml Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass Tank with matching Delrin mouthpiece.
- In built safety features for protection
- Micro USB charging
- No-Spill Coil Swap System to make switching coils quick and easy
What Kind Of Vaper Is This Device For?
Much like the Innokin Endura T18, the Innokin Endura T22 is aimed at those just making the switch from smoking to vaping, but it offers a larger battery capacity suitable for those who would use this heavily.
It features the T22 tank which has fixed airflow for a mouth to lung draw that replicates the action of smoking.
Looks and Styling
Just like the Innokin Endura T18, this is a very light piece of kit, despite being a little large than the pen shaped Endura T18.
Its box mod styling is very ergonomic and it feels nice and light in your hand, and comfortable to hold and use. You have three attractive finishes to choose from, with black, blue and silver color options available.
The finish is very robust and it stands up to day to day use, being relatively chip and scratch resistant.
Included with the Endura T22 kit is the T22 tank, and this is a top filling tank. At the top you will be able to unscrew the top cap allowing you to fill juice into the tank with ease. There is a Delrin drip tip present that is designed to reduce heat, even during heavy usage, and feel comfortable too.
There is a large 4ml capacity that even most heavy users would struggle to drain throughout the day.
The Endura battery that is supplied with this kit is a 2200 mAh battery, which is over double the battery capacity of the Endura T18.
In practice, this means that you should get well over a day’s use, quite possibly two days full usage before you find that you need to recharge. The USB charging port is located on the side of the Endura battery.
Using the Innokin Endura T22
The Endura battery and T22 tank are supplied separately from each other inside the box, you so just screw the T22 tank onto the Endura battery without over tightening it.
The T22 tank has a coil pre-installed, so you just need to screw the T22 tank onto the Endura battery, just make sure you don’t over-tighten it.
Once your kit is assembled, screw off the top cap of the T22 tank and fill it with your chosen e liquid, taking care not to fill it through the coil but to the side of it.
The capacity is a massive 4ml which should easily last a full day! Let it stand for five minutes after filling to fully prime the coil before usage, then simply hit the power button and vape on!
As with the Endura T18 kit, the draw is aimed to replicate the mouth to lung draw that you would get from a normal cigarette.
The T22 takes the same coils as the PRISM tank, and the flavor that you get from this is excellent and right up there with some of the best budget tanks around.
There’s an ample amount of vapor produced, and it makes for a really satisfying vape.
The coils perform really well with even the highest of VG juice and this means that you don’t really have to worry about the type of juice that you use with the T22 tank.
They also last a lot longer than many other coils do, you should get well over a week’s use from a single coil.
The Endura battery has a 2200 mAh capacity with a fixed power output of 14w, this is also able to fire resistances down to 1.2ohm.
This a huge battery capacity for a starter kit and even with heavy usage you can get a couple of days use from a full charge.
You recharge the Endura battery by plugging the USB cable into the bottom of it, and into a safe power source. The Endura T22 kit features ‘vape whilst charging’ technology, however you need to bear in mind that this will make the charging time longer.
Once it has finished charging, the LED indicator will switch off to indicate it is fully charged. There are full safety features built into the Endura battery as well for your protection.
What I liked
- The build quality is excellent, and I really like how this looks as well. It’s a beginner kit
with advanced looks, that feels really nice in hand too.
- It looks like an advanced kit but it is very beginner friendly. Simply push the power button to vape, and filling and coil swapping is quick and free of mess.
- The flavor from the T22 tank is outstanding, it really does bring the best out of your
- Battery life is stellar, lasting well over a day even with heavy use
- Coil performance is excellent and the lifespan is better than many other coils out there
What I didn’t like
- It is a basic beginner kit, so this will not be for those who like to fiddle around and adjust settings like you get with more advanced box mods.
- The box shaped styling will not appeal to everyone
- The increased battery capacity means increased charging time
- The draw may feel a little restricted to some
Innokin Endura T22 Review Summary
The Endura T22 is the ideal starter kit for someone who was a heavy smoker, as the large 4ml tank capacity and 2200 mAh will last you through the day even with very heavy usage.
It’s a very easy to use kit, that looks really nice and is very well made, and with the fixed power output it is very economical with your juice.
It’s a perfect starter kit for those making the switch to vaping, and even ideal as a back up kit for the more advanced users out there!